~babelicious69~

Monday, December 04, 2006

Friends

Who are they?

They come in many forms, shapes and sizes. Someone once told me..

'You are who you think your friends think you are.'

It was twisted in its own weird way, but I think that it made a lil sense. I guess in that sense, surrounding yourself with positive happy friends is something essential.

But who are they?

I have friends, yes. Very close friends, yes. Yet, there are some things that make me wonder if some of my friends feel the same way towards me. Maybe I'm not a good friend. Maybe that's why I don't deserve their best of friendships.

But who am I without friends?

This post may be offensive to my friends. I think the only thing I can say is, don't come to conclusons about who I'm talking about in this post. If you're reading this, it most probably isn't you.

Sigh, I think coming back to Msia has been so depressing, its making me warp myself into weird thoughts and ideas. Its the Shuen in Msia syndrome.

I cant wait for everyone to really come back. Hopefully by then, this blues will go away.

4 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger :: kryst :: said...

hey! ru talking abt us? hmm .. O^,

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh :(

Booking you in for the week you get back to Sydney :)

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

Kryst : Haha.. i said that if you read the post it means that i wasnt talking about you.. haiyo.. eh, faster make time so that we can go out k??

Andrew : hey! haha.. wanna book my tic for me?? my pleasure!

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a load of bull

suck it up,you have it good!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com