~babelicious69~

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

BLOG

I'm overwhelmed by the comments saying that I should re-open my blog.

There was even a threat that my IP would be banned from http://www.xanga.com/thinktanks and that's scary enough.

I've been writing over the past few days but I never posted any of them up.

There were things I had to write down since I've grown accustomed to my blog being an outlet for myself, as well as a documentation of my life. I want to look back and read about all the things I've done, the happy, that sweet..

Anyway, bottomline is, I'm gonna write again..

I'm pretty busy nowadays so I'm sorry if I don't write regularly, or if my posts are *yawn* boring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEART ATTACK!!!!

Yesterday was the most fearful day of my life.

I thought I was gonna lose someone.
Like, REALLY LOSE someone
FOR GOOD..

One of the worst in my life.
Never has my eyes been this swollen or red before.
It still is today, altough I've stopped crying for a long while now.

Please don't be so stupid!
Think of yourself, your family and your friends who LOVE YOU!
I'm going to give you one tight slap when I come back,
WATCH OUT!!!

*hugz*

Take care...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANG

I almost got hit by a car yesterday.

If Yvonne hadn't pulled me, I'd be gone.
Even when she did, the car brushed past my leg,
at super high speed too!!

Strangely, she was more worked up about it than I was.
She was appalled by how that person drove,
swearing away for a good couple of minutes.

4 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

yay yay....u r back...*banana dance* ;)

is alryte to gain 2 kgs...muahahahahahaha * evil laughter* ekekekekekekke

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

sikseong : thanks! and yea, I'll be more careful.. :D

sing yee : eh!! show me the banana dance LIVE!! hahahhaa.. eh, gaining 2 kgs.. damn depressing k!! hahaha

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Zithromax prescribing Analyize wireless rate plans Zyrtec inf suspension individual wireless phone plans Great australian mobile phone plans Stone mountain dental plans Wilma schumann skin care safe sofa 1998 tiburon cuda body kits Accutane side effects lawsuits prepaid wireless family plans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com