~babelicious69~

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Procrastination!!!!!

That is definitely apparently what I do best!

DAMMIT!!

Here I am, about 5 weeks before the finals, and I'm

.Running off to Chatswood for yum cha (dim sum)
.Staying up late watching F1
..Surfing through www.celebritystyleguide.com/ asos.com/ purseblog.com and more fashion sites in addition to my daily dose of blog-reads!
...Reading magazines
....Re-reading magazines
.....Playing mahjong with Carmen, Peter, Alex, John
......Playing poker
.......Playing King's, which, incidentally, is quite a fun drinking game when played with the right ppl
........Cooking dinner at Carmen's (I cooked FRIED RICE, Carmen cooked OMELETTE+BAK CHOY)
.........Watching Big Brother Adult's Only

The list could go on and on.. but I shall stop right here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chatswood

is a pretty darn good place to shop!!!!

It's up north and I need to take a 30min train ride to get there. But it's definitely worth the time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
view from the train on the way to Chatswood..

Mike and I are gonna have out yachts parked next to each other in Monte Carlos while we go watch F1! Mark my words! :P

Chatswood Chase and Westfield maketh a shopping haven!

Chatswood Chase is like the first 'proper' mall I've been to! I've almost lost all hope of seeing a mall of KLCC/MV/1-U class.. until I saw Chatswood Chase..

I'm gonna go back there with Carmen one of these days!!!

Have so much inspiration to shop (eeek!!) after browsing through celebritystyleguide.com!

I think my fashion celebrity idol would be Victoria Beckham! Yes, yes, I don't find many ppl who actually like her, but I think that lady's got good taste in fashion!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She incorporates current trends into her own stylish, classy fashion unlike other celebrities who just mix and match whatever the current trend is, irregardless of whether they look good or not!

Fashion trends come and go.. but crisp, sharp, classy chic clothes hardly ever.

I think I'd wanna have a Nicole Richie+Victoria Beckham sense of style! That'd be perfect! Young trendy meets sexy classy!

Alrite, enough digression..

My posse to Chatswood were Alex, John, Peter, Carmen, Ziv, Mike, Angeline and Wen.

I don't have pics of ALL of them, but I think its time to meet some of the 'regulars' like..

Alex ...always bullies me!! :(
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting You wanna know what's with his HUGE grin???I'll let you in on a secret!!*whisper*He'd just spent time with his 'target', the object of his affection! That's why!

John.. always teams up with Alex to bully me.. :(
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This dude's a black belt tae kwan doe! Don't mess with him!!

Carmen+Peter... are such great individuals!!!I love em!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I reckon Peter looks like my brother, Jian!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

JOG!!!!

I am SO unfit, I tell you!

I tried going for a jog with Peter on Sunday



...and lasted 10 minutes!


10 freakin' minutes!!!


You know how SHORT that is?? It's hardly even half a km and pain started shooting me in various parts of my head and torso!

Man, I need to work up my stamina!!!

Sigh.. where's J when I need him??.. :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting don't I look so RADIANT even without make-up??

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WEI KIT..

I missed him.. and so I went to visit his Friendster page..

Guess what I found???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was probably a picture he took himself..Isn't it BEAUTIFUL??!?!!?!


1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com