~babelicious69~

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hei-Hei

I went for this clubbing event called Hei-Hei around mid-March. No offence, but I think its a pretty lame name for an event!

I thought that the person taking pic of Alan and Gen was doing them a favour. So, being the camwhore that I am, I jumped right in to take pix with them too!

*snap*snap*snap*

A few pictures and many poses later, I discovered that he's actually a photographer working for Sir3n!!

*gasp*

The shock!!

The horror!!

The deceit!!!


How embarassing!!

*blush*

He did ask to take more pix of Gen and I. I think he was secretly getting off on watching the both of us pose with each other.

The pix were up on their website, and I stole them!! hehehheheee

(I'm looking for all the excuses I can to play with photoshop!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alan and Gen are now a happy couple! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

---------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY!!!

Yay!!!I'm meeting up with CHEE YOONG at long last!! I'm finally gonna get my LONG overdue present from Wei Kit!! As well as all the Penang Trip pix!!!!

I can't WAAAIITTTTT!!!!!

Hehehhehee... YAY!! lots of opportunities to PHOTOSHOP!!!!

*rubs hands with glee*

I'm gonna go out shopping with him at Tiffany's, I think!
By the time I walk out (assuming I don't stay in there til I get kicked out by the guards when they're closing) , I'm pretty sure I'll want to buy something there..
I can just feel it.. You know, like, a gut feeling??..

hmmmm.....

*bats eyelids* J, babyyyyyy?? *flutter flutter*

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Cheng Sim said...

Hei-Hei is pretty lame. it sounds like those Chinese Children Programme. hehe. awww man. why does everyone has Photoshop except me? which Photoshop are you using?

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

haha.. it does, doesn't it?? oh.. you should get photoshop!! :).. its really fun to play with! i'm using CS but i think there's the newer version of that..CS2 or something..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com