~babelicious69~

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

CONGRATS THINKTANK R & G for your PRESIDENT & V-PRESIDENT posts respectively!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lack of Updates

is due to addiction to photoshop-ing, shopping, mahjong and f1!!!

That's my weekend for you..


Photoshop

I realise that with my photoshop software + my bank of pictures, I'll never ever be a bored person again!!! :D

Ever since I got the Penang pictures from Chee Yoong, I've been photoshop-ing non-stop! So many pictures to photoshop!

Wheeeeeeeeee


Shopping

I bought 3 tops for $3 EACH!!! Can you believe it?? That shop in Broadway is officially my new fav shop! Like, usually cheap clothes mostly LOOK cheap, but clothes in that store is SUPER affordable they LOOK classy+expensive at the same time!!!

Like, I saw the price tag of one of the $3 top and the original price was $75.50! Which means I got it for more than 90% OFF the original price!!!

Got a black and white dress, accessories from Portmans, a $9.95 top from Sportsgirl, Cosmo mag..

Yup, I think that's bout it!

I know I shouldnt be shopping so much coz I have to save money for my Melbourne trip in July. As it is, I'm already so broke! spending a couple hundred on shopping isnt gonna aid my predicament!

Ahhhhh...


Mahjong and F1

Played Mahjong at Carmen's while waiting to watch F1 with an F1 superfan - Mikely. I've never met anyone as crazy about F1 as he is!! :D

Anyway, Schumacher WON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

GO Schumacher!! GO Ferrari!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What's FUN is..

when you run around uni campus, sticking up promo posters for your society in 'illegal' places, then taking off as fast as your legs can carry you before you get caught by authorities!!!

Yesterday, Chris, Alex, John and I did just that!!

One holds up the poster
One tapes the poster
One cuts the tape

Occasionally, a cleaner walks by, and we'd quickly turn around, hide whatever we're carrying behind our backs, and TRY to act as nonchalant as possible!

Occasionally, someone would hiss, "Chris/Alex/John/Shuen!!! QUICK!!QUICK!! You're so sloowwww!!"

None of us have done this before, and we ALL agree that its..


HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FUN!!!!!!!


Go join a society and volunteer to post up promo posters!! Uber fun!!! You probably shouldn't do it alone though..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Preview of Penang pictures!!

Introducing..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Adipex and united states 3-tier shoe racks pop up blocker Allegheny county income tax Aiwa hp x815 folding closed type headphones Custom shirt shops Erotic spa stories

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com