~babelicious69~

Saturday, May 06, 2006

WK'S PRESENT!!!!

OK, so yesterday CY finally passed me my bday present from WK!!!

Wanna know what it is???


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
as well as this pretty cool KEY-CHAIN!!!

THANK YOU, WEI KIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


*HUGZ*

To show you how much I thank you for it, I'll show you how many pix I took with it!! (another reason to photoshop! yay! alrite.. alrite.. i'll stop going on about photoshop already!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not easy coming up with these different poses OK!!!

Even harder to photoshop them!! Coz the background was the same and is damn ugly! Summore, lighting so bad..SO hard to take pictures of myself by myself! Would be so much easier with a tripod! and can probably do with better lightings too!!! N I was bit malas to write proper captions.. hehhe..

OK, enuff enuff..


-----------------------------------------------------------------

MI3 - Pool - Cheers!!!

Got back a couple of hrs ago from watching MI3 with Mike, Ziv and Duncan.

Was not bad.. but it just made me miss my jay-jay even more.. :(

Chris kept telling me that everyone HAS to watch it coz Maggie Q's in it! He's very pro-Asian!! IBut anywayz, back to Maggi Q, I think she's really exotic-looking..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I LOVE the red dress she wore to the Vatican party thingie in the movie!

DAMN NICE!!!

Tried googling it but can't find it. Maybe my googling skills're not good enuf!!

Went to a pub, had a drink, played pool then went to Cheers and watched ppl shake their boooty to RnB. Of course, I did get on the dance floor for a lil while..

Dancing is probably my ONLY form of exercise, and even now, I don't do it often anymore.

*whine*

Man, I'm so gonna put on weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com