~babelicious69~

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pink is the New Blog

Found another wonderful new blog!!!!

http://trent.blogspot.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halt, I say!

Photoshop not, blog not,
For as long as you're skipping classes,
I think that you've got your priorities wrong.

Why have you not been going for classes?
You're always photoshop-ing,
Or blogging,
Or going out.

I care about you,
and I want you to do well.
I will call you in the mornings,
to wake you up.
Hopefully, then, you'll go for your classes.


Sighz.. nothing like someone disappointed in you to make you feel bad.

Learning design, playing with colours and shapes, creating different layouts.. that's what I've always wanted to do.

Studying science, that's what I don't like to, but have to do. Why do I put myself in situations such as this?

*sigh*


Anyway, in lieu of recent events, I guess I'll have to stop photoshop-ing or blogging that much. So, Smalls and Sof.. pics of my new clothes will come up.. eventually! Hopefully sometime this week, or next!


I'll still post up a couple of photos from my Penang album to keep you guys entertained! :)


Penang Pics!

When you put 4 girls on a journey for hours with nothing to do.. what do you get?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wait, did I say 4 girls?? Ohh, sorry.. I meant FIVE! :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A long while later...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com