~babelicious69~

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Phys Assignment

Just got back my Phys Assignment today. Got a 12/15. That's kinda weak.

:(

Not very happy about my marks, but then I read something which quickly put a smile back on my face!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 'This is the most beautiful assignment I have ever seen! Amazing penmanship.'

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 'Still beautiful but final working not correct.'

That was enough to make my day! :P

Man, I'm such an easy person to please!!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUCH!!

I fell down today.
In front of lots and lots of ppl.
You'd expect it to be embarassing, but I just picked myself up and walked on like nothing happened.

Sometimes my happy-go-lucky, couldn't-care-less attitude serves a good purpose!

:)

My knees are starting to hurt now, though!

:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful Pictures of LOVE

My cousin forwards me lots of mails, usually full of pictures. There was this one particular mail about love, and these pictures were three of the many that accompanied it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aren't they beautiful??

3 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah your writing damn neat weh. =D I like.

I'm damn thick skin too. So it's easy to pick myself up and not be embarassed. Sometimes it's goodlah, but at times it's a curse. Heh. =)

AND OMG THOSE PICS ARE DAMN NICE AND SWEET. And what's with all the lovey dovey sweet posts? Everyone is being so lovey dovey. Damn sad. =( *emoemoemo*

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

oopss!! sorry sof!! i tak sengaja!! i'll try not to be so lovey dovey!! i'm also sharing your same predicament lar sof!!

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com