~babelicious69~

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

CLOSURE


This blog is no longer active.


Yours truly,
Shuen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm fine.. everything's fine..
my pet didn't die,
my laptop didn't get stolen,
I'm not diagnosed with any terminal disease,
I'm not going through a break-up...

The reason for this closure was the reason it existed - to keep in touch with my close friends.

To form some kinda connection with them. To let them know what goes around in my mind everyday, whether random or serious.

That was the primary reason.

There were many other sub reasons, but that was the major reason, the first and foremost.

Since I don't think most of them read it anyway, I wondered if my blogging effort was going to waste.

Yes, it seems that they probably don't read it (except dear Tina)..
but I'm very surprised and comforted by the comments from the few others who do..
especially those whom I don't know well..

THANK YOU, I say.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!


-Shuen-

21 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

why?

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf!?

No!!!!

Stay open!

-Your #1 fan.

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh why la??

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger kennysia said...

What's wrong?

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can one of her friends irl explain.

:(

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

she has yet to tell me

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did someone created hoo-haas based on ur posts?

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

continue to write shuen! you're a pretty funny and interesting writter & an no.1. procrastination destination.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whhhaaaaaattttt?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? nah~~ its just a phase shes going to hopefully...

*sniff*
*tear strolling down from one eye in a heart touching manner*

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

shuen i miss your writing!!!

:'(

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT ELSE AM I GOING TO DO ON FRIDAY NIGHTS WHEN ALL MY FELLOW MSN GEEKS ARE STUDYING??!

I DEMAND babelicious69.blogspot.com be REOPENED!

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Brenda Y said...

Lol, Shuen, so many supporters!
Anyways I just wanted to let you know that I read your blog, although I don't necessarily comment always. =)

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyday also i read what!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Audrey said...

I find it interesting to read too :)

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re Open Re Open Re Open!!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Common Shuen...BUKA your blog SEMULA!!!

BUKA! BUKA!

Or do you prefer us running a rally for it?

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shuenn!! continue writting! i'll miss it....

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continue continue!!

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww...

lets all sign a petition...

its so sad to see this come to an end...

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, Petition started!!

Shuen ought to re-start this blog when we reach ... say, 25 comments?

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as the one who took time to teach u cartwheels...i order u to stay open...haha! eh y u tutup kedai??
just when I started to read your blog...if anyone bully u just give them a capo kick!! but yeh...u got so many frens. most impressed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com