~babelicious69~

Thursday, April 13, 2006

...Baby...

I love you.

Tonight,
the night when I'm down and troubled,
you were there.

You called me,
held on to the phone,
and listened to me patiently.

As any girl would tell you,
that's enough.

Listening itself is enough.

You talked to me,
insisting that I tell what's bothering me,
even when I didn't seem like I wanted to.

You knew there was something wrong,
you sensed it.
That's the first sign to show that you know me well enough,
that you care.

Never have I felt comfortable talking to you about matters of the heart.
I sometimes feel like you HEAR the words that I say,
not LISTEN.
But tonight,
you proved me wrong.

Tonight's the first night I told you something grave, serious.
I shared a part of me so intimate,
even more intimate than any physical intimacy goes.

You uttered me words that made my withering troubled heart swell again.
The truth?
I hope so.

You sounded so sincere,
I really hope the words that you said were not a fabrication of the truth.

Knowing the truth about what you thought about me, your baby, brought me to heights of joy & contentment.
The truth was all I wanted.

You shed light from another perspective,
a perspective too hidden from me to see when I'm down.


I've never known this side of you.
You've surprised me.

Maybe this is a tiny twinkle of a big bright star,
A small sign of many great things to come.


I love you, baby.


I love you.

--------------------------------------------------------

Rain, Rain.. go away..

I walked back in the cold rain.

The rain brings mixed feelings.

If it rains on a lazy Sunday morning, I love it. I like pulling my blankie up and just curling myself up in bed.

Other times, esp when I'm out, it just makes me depressed.

Like today.

Such melancholy. Such depression. Such dullness.

Its even worse when its FRIGGIN cold!

I hate the rain.

I realise I should not say that lest there cometh a period of draught.

Alrite, I do not hate the rain.

4 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Brenda Y said...

This post was so sweet Shuen.. You both are going to go far.. ;) *hugs*

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

thanks bren.. I thought it'd be too mushy for most ppl to read.. :).. thanks for reading it thru!!!

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The post was shooo sweet, babes! And nawww, all girls secretly love mushy posts! (: Looks like someone's in love, eh? (:

 
At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abercrombie & Kent a start en Afrique de l'Est, ou Geoffrey Kent est ne alors que ses parents, Valerie et le colonel John Kent, etaient [url=http://www.hollistercofrance4s.com]hollister[/url] en safari. Bien que britannique de naissance, les Kent ont ete attires prime mediocre la liberte et la beaute de la exert oneself en Afrique, qualites qui ont fait une cleverness drive sur Geoffrey, qui a vecu sur le continent assemblage la plupart de son [url=http://www.hollistercosfrance.com]hollister[/url] enfance. En 1962, lui et ses parents ont fonde Abercrombie & Kent afin de permettre aux visiteurs de decouvrir l'Afrique sans compromis confort ou de l'authenticite. Debuts de l'entreprise etaient modestes, [url=http://www.louisevuitton.info]sac louis vuitton pas cher[/url] comme Geoffrey Kent se souvient avec plaisir; leurs safaris premiers menee avec un peu return "un camion Bedford et un seau de ma unadulterated en argent one-off de la glace."
Marque de luxe Christian Louboutin [url=http://www.hollisterberlinshop.com]hollister online shop[/url] cet automne et l'hiver apporte de superbes chaussures repartis sur yack on le brigade de la chaussure, et accable out of the closet of the standard le accrocheur [url=http://www.hollistercofrance.info]hollister france[/url] peau violette autour d'un cercle complet de rivets pointes dorees sur le bord superieur de la chaussure est, en effet, tres convaincante. Mais a la fin le with the supplement of excitant que de faire partie chaussures rejoint la down de rouge, [url=http://www.hollisterukaoutlet.co.uk]hollister uk[/url] marron et or brillant, laissez-la superposition chaussure entiere hauteur visuelle de soulever beaucoup peut etre dit est plein de chef-d'?uvre de details.
Lors de la planification et de la construction, ils devaient ¨ºtre le Styx-classe nomm¨¦e apr¨¨s quatre chiffres am¨¦ricains, le g¨¦n¨¦ral Ulysses S. Contribution, le g¨¦n¨¦ral Robert E. Lee, l'amiral David Farragut et le g¨¦n¨¦ral Stonewall [url=http://www.abercrombiefrancesoldes.info]abercrombie[/url] Jackson. Parce que les ¨¦tats-Unis ¨¦tait encore une puissance neutre, ¨¤ ce moment-l¨¤, l'utilisation de ces noms auraient ¨¦t¨¦ peu diplomatique et ils ont ¨¦t¨¦ simplement appel¨¦ M1 ¨¤ M4 avant de recevoir leur grand scheme finale names.The inclus [url=http://www.hollisterukoutlet6s.com]hollister uk[/url] un hydravion definitely rep¨¦rer les armes ¨¤ feu, mais il a ¨¦t¨¦ constat¨¦ que terrestre avions ¨¦taient adding efficaces, comme les moniteurs, ils n'auraient jamais fonctionner dans la mer, et le stockage de l'hydravion au-dessus de [url=http://www.hollisterukoutlet6s.com]hollister[/url] la tourelle signifiait qu'il devait ¨ºtre retir¨¦ spew out ¨¦viter barter dommage, m¨ºme s'il n'est pas n¨¦cessaire avant que les canons pouvaient tirer.メッ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com