~babelicious69~

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Night blabber

Just felt like writing for a bit before I go to bed.

Another day gone. Just like that. Could've studied, could've done some homework. And yet again ended up wasting all my time doing nothing, going out, watching tellie.. where's the motivation?

Will be going back to labs and lectures. Which reminds me.. I never knew how comfortable my lecture seats were til I fell asleep in one the other day for a good hour. They're cushioned, and the shape fits just right. Felt quite rude falling asleep right in front of the lecturer. I was sitting right in the front row (I was late), under, or should I say, right in front of the lecturer's nose.. and I fell asleep all through his lecture! I'm having him again tomoro.. hope I keep my head upright and alert!

Wish me luck! I need lots of it!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like babysitting a cute little adorable good baby for a day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONE

That one hug when you need it most from someone who never hugs you is so significant.

Then when that hug becomes a routine, it sorta feels like a necessity.

And one day, when that person doesn't give you a hug, that one un-hugged day is again, very significant.

Funny how things work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ever Elusive Person

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo taken last year at Hunter Valley

MR. SIEW CHEE YOONG has been found!!!

I had dinner at Makoto, Chatswood last night after my shift there. Was good to catch up, see a familiar face in unfamiliar territory. Only realised that Chatswood was close to CY's when I was buying the train ticket to get to my shift and saw the stops. The only shame was coz I thought about it so last minute, Amanda couldn't come.

Will probably catch up with the pair again sometime in these two weeks. It only just has to be a last minute call, apparently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lovely weather

I never thought I'd ever say this but I've been loving it!

The weather's wet, and cold-ish.. absolutely love the temperature right now!!!! Love the idea of staying in my room with my warm lights, warm bed, good ole laptop and a hot cup of either hot choc or tea.. LOVELY!!!!!!!!

I might just curl up with a book. Maybe Sherwood's Human Physiology : From Cells to Systems!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A whole week of 21sts!

A party Friday night for Sean's 21st.
Another one on Saturday for Chris' 21st.
And if I remember right, Zoe's 21st is coming up either this week or next week.

I can't wait for a BIG 21st. Like one with a ball or a costume party or something. Now, THAT would be wicked!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation
but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would
never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad
for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


Look into my page オークリー アウトレット

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com