~babelicious69~

Thursday, April 19, 2007

'You almost did a Shuen'

On an impulsive whim to cook dinner, Chris followed me to get eggs at the Village Convenience Store.

Should I get the 6 or 12 pack? I asked.
Just get the 6. You don't know when you're going to cook next.

Alright. Got the 6 and went to pay.
While waiting to sign the slip, I decided to make small talk with the cashier guy.

So, how much are the 12 pack of eggs?
Let me scan it for you. Oh, its $4.50.
Oh, ok. And how much was the 6 pack one again?
$4.80.

For a second, I thought I heard wrong. I thought he got it wrong. Turns out the 6 pack one was free range eggs or whatever.

I quickly changed my pack and we all had a good laugh about it. Then Chris said...

Wow, you almost did a Shuen back there!Lucky you checked!

-_-'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unbelievable!

Yesterday I woke up to the most unbelievable story ever.

It involves
- 2 beers
- an alley
- a drain
- the most relaxing thing in the world

And that's all I'm going to say. Was laughing my head off!!! Hahaha.. Gotta love you!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Season

I have no idea why, but of late, I've been such a klutz! My hand still hurts.. constantly.. big time! *boo hoo*

Yesterday was a fun shift at the David Lawrence VIP event.

Enjoyed the mini-fashion show, the new season range, the live jazz band, the delicious finger food, the champagne.

Everyone loved me.. well, actually, they loved me for my massage.. and I enjoyed commenting and giving ideas of how to wear certain pieces of clothings when some were indecisive - played the mini-stylist last night! :P Super fun!

Just got back from my senses/analgesia quiz. I've discovered one mistake.. already! There goes my perfect score! *sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Super girlie talk alert*

Ever since I put on a gazillion kilos from my summer hols back in Msia, I've been trying to lose weight. I haven't really done anything much coz just from the higher level of physical activity plus the stress here in Sydney sorta helped a little.

I'm just 5 kgs (I think) away from my goal weight.

So there I was the other night, sitting down, eating dinner in front of the TV watching The Biggest Loser.

And get this.

On average, they lose about 4kgs a week!

I've been back here in Sydney for over a month and I think I've lost only like 2kgs (I think! I havent weighed myself in about 4 months.. I just use the fit of my jeans as a measure.)

Suddenly, I was pondering over the fact that I can potentially get to my dream weight in a week instead of another 2 months!
.
.
.
.
...Nah.. not gonna happen. Love my food too much!

Btw, does anyone know how to lose weight without losing boobs? Apart from plastic surgery?

8 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger :: kryst :: said...

hey! i tot u did "a shuen" by buying eggs and not cooking dinner.. hahah..

but then again, if u dun do "a shuen", then ur not shuen!! O_o

then who are U? *inquisitive look*

 
At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shuenn!! I wanna lose 5 kgs too.... :( HOW tell me how you lose weighhtttt!

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger :: kryst :: said...

well, sof! *exercise?* hahaha..something that i think we all dont like, or dont do much either! hahah!! *winks!*

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

krys : what's wrong with buying eggs and not cooking dinner? i cld use it to cook breakfast!! haha.. chris meant it in a whole different meaning.. i'm a 'smarter Shuen' :D

sofia : haha.. the ppl on biggest loser spend half their day working out and the rest of the day watching their diet..

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger :: kryst :: said...

i didn't know.. i tot det mebbe u gotten weirder in syd! ..? kekek..

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, thought can drink some special drink or pop some special pills!!! :p

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

krys : thanks a lot!!! -_- ..haha..din get weirder.. got smarter.. ;)

sof : sigh.. dont we ALL wish there was some kinda miracle food/drink or something which makes our fats disappear.. oh, and all in the right places too!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

o i know how!!!! cranberry juice! apparently it detox as well as helps u loose weight! or atleast thats wat the ad said

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com