~babelicious69~

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Belated Bday Mellie!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hope you had a good one! Wishing you loads of happiness and wonderful things in your life for the year to come!

You've been an amazing friend all these years. There can be never a dull moment with you around, and you're such a friendly and understanding person, I'm not surprised that your life is full of ppl lining up to be your friend.

I can never forget your unique sense of style, always looking a notch better with little details. Always been an artistic person you have.

But more importantly, you've always been there for me, to straighten me out, listen to my problems, lent your shoulder countless times for me to cry on.. I can only wish to do the same for you.

You've been there for me through my uppest ups and my downest downs. You're a wonderful person and I can only wish that you find your happiness wherever you go.

Take care darling.. HUGZ.. Missing you heaps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com