~babelicious69~

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Something in my water!!!

I think something's gotten into me.

The past few weeks comprised of..

-Cleaning
-Washing
-Tidying
-Arranging
-Organizing

And if that isn't bad enough, I havent been doing anything else but that AND going for classes. Adding to them.. So, its actually..

-Cleaning
-Washing
-Tidying
-Arranging
-Organizing
-Labs
-Reports
-Lectures


After a few days, I thought I'd get a job.. and esp after I chatted to May on the Sat BBQ about http://www.3minuteangels.com.au. So then, it became..

-Job
-Job
-Job

And today.. I'm actually missing the International Dance Party just to go to the Medical Library to finish off a lab work.

But Paul came over to get his remaining stuff from my room and he left an hr b4 the library was gonna close so.. change of plans!!

Thought I'd have the rest of the day to rest and relax, something I havent done in quite a while..

So I put on a DVD, something light and chic-flicky - 'Lovewrecked' (its a horrible movie, btw!). But after a while of sitting down watching it, I felt restless+unproductive, started gravitating towards my LAB NOTES...

And ended up finishing a whole laod of EXCEL LAB REPORT, which includes..

-entering a whole load of spectrophotometry results,
-a whole load of calculations
-4 graphs based on the load of data+calculations.


Can someone tell me what the hell is wrong with me?!?!?!?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com