~babelicious69~

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ooh.. just came back from a floor party.. crazy americans.. was SO fun though! :D :D :D

Anywayz...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just realised my DVD spells 'LovewrIcked' instead of 'LovewrEcked'!

Hmm..pretty random, I know..That's what happens when you've skulled one too many Carlton Draughts. There was this super hot chic! Asian.. surprisingly didn't find any hot white chics at a party that's like 95% caucasian. The thing about me drinking is I tend to call ppl to talk. Just dialling and dialling. Caught up with Mae a little. She sounded bz.. but I think we're gonna meet up b4 the International Party on Thurs. Oooh, just caught a waft of cold air. Feel some headlights turning on. I miss my darlingz. I miss my sweetheart.

OK, I'm off to brush up!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DOMESTICATED

I got back on Monday, close to noon, and rushed straight to my 1 o'clock class. Once I got home, I did my laundry and started cleaning my room and its contents.

Thoroughly.

Like, wipe-each-book-thoroughly.
Like, wipe-each-pen-thoroughly.
Like, wipe-each-sheet-of-paper-thoroughly.

It was the exam mess. All my notes, pens, books were strewn all over the room and table. Over 3 1/2 months, they *sneeze* naturally attracted lots of *sneeze* dust.

Basically, I spent the past few days cleaning my room, organising my things, obsessing over getting a vacuum which was not available for 2 days in a row!

I utilised lots of boxes lying around, modified them to be made little nice storage/decorative items on my desk. Felt like a genius! :D

Did my groceries, bought stationery. All while going for labs and lectures during the day. Never got a proper rest till yesterday! But strangely enough, doing all the tiring cleaning up+extremely tiring unpacking seemed to fill me with a certain sense of satisfaction at the end of the day. Being busy made me feel super productive!

OOOhhh, gotta see part of my organising act..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOVES IT!!!!

First party of the week - Yandi's farewell. Pretty ironic considering uni just started! Saw the debut of one of my flower pins.

Today, the SUAMS welcoming party at Coogee. I remembered going for that about the same time last year and got myself a nasty tan line that lasted almost all year! I learnt from my mistakes.

OK, will continue the update in a while.. Chris has asked me to go over to play..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com