~babelicious69~

Thursday, March 22, 2007

You know there's too many ppl around you getting pregnant when you start thinking..

'Hey, this empire waist dress is GORGEOUSSS!! and if I keep it for many years down the road, it'll look great when I'm pregnant too!'


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6pm Quickie

I feel like the news with that title.

Anywayz.

Randomness of the day :

1. Played with a dick without realising what it was until after 3 mins.

2. Got told my dress was gorgeous, and subsequently got asked where I got it from. Shocked faces surfaced when I answered, "Supre".

3. Worked in the above mentioned dress to vacuum my room and the SUPER DIRTY common areas in my apartment, and then threw out the trash. Talk about doing housework in style, babeh! ;)

Anywayz.. heading off to Tamana's with ppl.. good dinner ahead!

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

how did u exactly play with the dick. so salah man!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

share the fun! ahakaoaokaokakokoaoakakoaokok!!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

haha.. i'm sorry if i got you all excited girl.. its really not that exciting.. coz i was poking at it in anatomy class.. sorry to burst your bubble

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com