~babelicious69~

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday, WK!!!!!!


The last time I celebrated your birthday with you..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That was 2 years ago at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng at SS2.



The last time I saw you..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That was 16th July 2005, almost two years ago.


I miss you big guy. I miss you for all the times you've been there. I'm pretty sure I've said this a lot of times, but I really appreciated you being there for me, providing me the emotional and moral support when I was down, and taking on the role of big brother to reprimand me.

When will I see you next!?!???!?!?

*hugz*

Remember me k????


Lots of love,
Shuen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com