~babelicious69~

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hands on FIRE!!!!

My hands are currently blazing with a constant prickly heat thanks to waking up this morning with a sudden realisation that I wanted to cook today and then proceeded to chop a whole load of chilli to put into my tuna mix for the tuna sandwich.

Yesterday was a busy busy day.

Lunched and shopped with Ingga..Mae came all the way to my place by herself and I picked her up at the bus stop. Had coffee and cheesecake with the both of them before a reading.

It was Chris' 21st at night, but at the same time, my cousin was gonna be at The Bank just down King St...so basically, I was expected to be at two places at night. I went for a quick one at The Bank, hoping to finish off at Chris' party so I can just pop back into my room to pass out.

Said a quick hi and bye to Chris on my way out when his party was just starting, and by the time I got back to the party an hr and a half later, he was not there anymore. Poor guy passed out.

Quickly got myself a few cups of drinks to get myself a little buzzy.I don't know if its the fact that the punch was a lychee+goon+tequilla+etc mix (which tasted really good) or that I havent had drinks in FOREVER, but anyhow, it didn't take much to get me buzzed.

Anyhow, spent the time with Mae and Ingga, 2 fabulously wonderful girlfriends who provide quite the entertainment!!! VERY unfortunate that Mae had to go home. Seriously, Mae, you can come bunk!!! Anyway, will let some pics do the talking.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThat was back at the party before we left to see Mae off to the bus stop.

Mae had to get cereal otherwise she'd starve the following day. We did what girls do best when there's a bus stop and ALL the time in the world!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Ingga looks SOOO CUTE here!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Gotta love Mae!!! Look at that smile!! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ingga and I headed back only to find the party dead. So we hung out with a whole bunch of ppl outside the party place. Here are a few of them.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThe MU Fan.. The *newly single* Liverpool Fan.. The Non-Football Fan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThe Cricket Fan

We decided to leave, and decided to mark it with our last few pics..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketIngga pout.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketShuen pout. Shuen should just leave the pouting to Ingga.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAll smiles!!!!

I just came to a sad realization that I can pose so much better when I'm tipsy.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

have u lost weight?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

oooh.. that's the best thing anyone can say to me right now!!! i dont if i have.. i dont have a scale to weigh myself.. :P

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://louboutinshop.co.uk It is difficult to explain what makes lovely complex great. [url=http://dkgoose.com]Canada Goose jakke[/url] Lkdcylscp [url=http://canadagoosesweden.com]canada goose sverige[/url]
yallnn 272450 [url=http://www.canadagoosestorontofactory.ca]canada goose snow[/url] 458004 http://www.officialcanadagooseparkas.ca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com